WireGuard is a fast and modern VPN protocol that is aiming to replace both IPSec and TLS based solutions like OpenVPN. It uses state-of-the-art cryptography, like the Noise protocol framework, Curve25519, ChaCha20, Poly1305, BLAKE2, SipHash24, HKDF and secure trusted constructions. It is a point-to-point VPN, which means it does not have a client-server architecture, but peers, and does not rely on a PKI, unlike OpenVPN. It is super simple to setup to connect multiple machines together.Read More
A LAMP is actually an acronym which represents the Linux operating system, with the Apache web server, data is stored in a MySQL database, and content is processed by PHP. In this guide, we’ll get a LAMP stack installed on an Ubuntu 16.04 virtual private server (VPS).Read More
- How to Buy Domain & Web Hosting for a WordPress Website From HostGator at a Bargain Price
- How To Quickly Setup WireGuard VPN On A Linux VPS & Setup Windows & Android As A Client
- Install Apache, MySQL, PHP LAMP stack on An Ubuntu VPS For WordPress/Other CMS
- Summer 2019 In Bangladesh (4K Drone Video)
- Keras Cats vs Dogs Classification For Absolute Beginners, Get Started With Image Classification In Minutes !