WireGuard is a fast and modern VPN protocol that is aiming to replace both IPSec and TLS based solutions like OpenVPN. It uses state-of-the-art cryptography, like the Noise protocol framework, Curve25519, ChaCha20, Poly1305, BLAKE2, SipHash24, HKDF and secure trusted constructions. It is a point-to-point VPN, which means it does not have a client-server architecture, but peers, and does not rely on a PKI, unlike OpenVPN. It is super simple to setup to connect multiple machines together.Read More
A LAMP is actually an acronym which represents the Linux operating system, with the Apache web server, data is stored in a MySQL database, and content is processed by PHP. In this guide, we’ll get a LAMP stack installed on an Ubuntu 16.04 virtual private server (VPS).Read More
- How to Buy Domain & Web Hosting for a WordPress Website From HostGator at a Bargain Price
- How To Quickly Setup WireGuard VPN On A Linux VPS & Setup Windows & Android As A Client
- Install Apache, MySQL, PHP LAMP stack on An Ubuntu VPS For WordPress/Other CMS
- Summer 2019 In Bangladesh (4K Drone Video)
- Keras Cats vs Dogs Classification For Absolute Beginners, Get Started With Image Classification In Minutes !
ABOUT MY BLOG
Detracto erroribus et mea. Malorum temporibus vix ex. Ius ad iudico labores dissentiunt.
Ea mei nostrum imperdiet deterruisset, mei ludus efficiendi ei. Sea summo mazim ex, ea errem eleifend definitionem vim.